In this article, we will explain how to insert a product block in your email campaigns and enjoy a one-click product transfer to auto-populate your product block with your product’s information. Adding a product block to an email is a great way to promote best-selling products, trending products, or special offers.
Before you start
- The product block is available to users who have connected their Shopify, Shopware 5, PrestaShop [1.7 onwards], or Shopware 6 e-commerce store using a Brevo plugin. If you have not connected your store to your Brevo account, have a look at our articles to learn how to install the Shopify plugin, Shopware 5 plugin, PrestaShop [1.7 onwards] plugin, or Shopware 6 plugin.
- If you have several plugins installed (e.g. Shopify and Shopware 5 plugins both installed), the product block won't work. You need to have only one plugin installed: Shopify or Shopware 5 or Shopware 6 or PrestaShop [1.7 onwards].
- To learn how to design an email campaign in the Drag & Drop Editor, refer to our series of dedicated articles.
How does a product block work?
The product block allows you to easily add products from your connected stores into your email campaigns created using the Drag & Drop Editor.
The product block contains:
By default, the product's image and button are automatically linked to the product's page URL.
After you connect your store with Brevo, we will push e-commerce data to your account so you can promote your products.
For now, you are only able to manually select a product in each product block you add. We will soon add the possibility to populate products dynamically, so that you can feature bestsellers, trending products, and product recommendations.
🎨 Style a product block
After you insert your product block and update your product details, you can edit the design of your product block to match your branding:
To set the design style of your entire product block, select your product block and click the Design tab:
- Background color or image,
- Block alignment, and
To edit elements inside the product block (Title, Text, Image, Button), click an element and use:
- The Design tab on the left panel to edit each element Block settings and Spacing. You can also edit your text alignment and height, replace, add borders or edit your image, or edit your button width and color for example.
- The top tool bar to change the font-style, color, add personalization, or add a link for example.
To learn more about how to use the different design settings and the top tool bar, check our dedicated article How to use content blocks?.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.