You can add meeting types to your booking page to allow your clients to choose what appointment they want to book with you. Your booking page is a reflection of your business, so you can customize it to match your brand identity.
🗓️ Create and edit meeting types
Create a meeting type
To create a meeting type:
- Go to Meetings.
- Click Create meeting type.
Give some details about the new meeting type you want to create. All this information appears on your booking page.
- Give a name to your meeting type.
- Select a communication tool or location:
Choose between with Brevo, with Zoom, with Google Meet, or with an external tool. Zoom and Google Meet need to be activated before you can use them. To learn more, check our dedicated article Use Brevo, Zoom or Google Meet as a video call tool.
Your client will fill in their phone number on the booking page, allowing you to call them at the time of the meeting.
You can toggle Use address for in-person meeting to show the location of the meeting on your booking page.
- Video call
- Optional: Give a short description of your meeting type.
- Select a duration.
- Toggle Show on the main booking page to show the meeting type on your booking page.
- Optional: Toggle Charge for this meeting and show price, then enter a price, if you want to charge your clients for this meeting type. To learn more, check our dedicated article Charge your meetings and collect payments.
Define your availability for this meeting type. You can use your default availability or configure a specific one for this meeting type. You can choose the days, start and end time, but also add or delete availabilities. To learn more, check our dedicated article Manage your availability for meetings.
- Select a Start time increment
Define the interval between the start time of the slots people can book. Example: If you are available from 9:00 AM onwards, a 30 min start time interval creates meeting slots at 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, and so on.
- Select a break time between meetings.
- Optional: Toggle to send reminders before the meeting. You can choose how long before the meeting the reminder will be sent, and even choose to send multiple reminders. To learn more, check our dedicated article Send meeting reminders to you and your clients.
- Customize the end of the meeting type link. By default, it's the name of the meeting type.
- Optional: Redirect people who booked a meeting to a specific page such as a thank you page.
- Optional: Record the video call. You can choose between getting the audio and video recordings separately in MKA/MKV format or together in MP4 format.
Click Add a question if you want to learn more about the people you will meet. No need to ask for their contact details, we'll do it for you. You can add up to 15 questions. To delete a question, click the bin icon. You can toggle off Answer required to make the question optional for your clients.
Click Save meeting type.
Edit a meeting type
To edit a meeting type:
- Go to Meetings.
- Click the meeting type you want to edit.
Editing works the same as creating a meeting type.
🎨 Customize your booking page
To customize your booking page, go to Meetings > Page editor. From the page editor, you can:
Edit the page title and description.
Choose your profile picture
The profile picture appears above your page title.
Add your logo
Your logo appears on the top left of your booking page, it will also appear on any emails sent related to Meetings (reminders, confirmations, etc.).
Add a favicon
This icon appears on the browser tab.
Change your page color thanks to the color picker. This color appears on each meeting type.
Edit the end of your page link.
Click Save booking page.
⏩ What's next?
- Join and manage your planned meetings
- Send meeting reminders to you and your clients
- Charge your meetings and collect payments
- Manage your availability for meetings
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.