If your monthly email volume doesn't fit your needs anymore, you can add or remove emails to your Marketing Platform, or Transactional emails plan anytime.
Good to know
- If you have a Marketing Platform plan, you can access more features by upgrading your plan while keeping your current monthly email volume. To compare our different pricing plans check our dedicated article About Brevo pricing plans.
- If you have a Chat plan and want to purchase emails, you can subscribe to an additional Marketing Platform or Transactional emails plan, depending on your needs. You can also purchase pre-paid email credits for one-time large sending.
- If you already have a paid Marketing Platform plan, you can use your email credits to send marketing and transactional emails. The management of your monthly email volume is done from your Marketing Platform plan.
- Depending on the monthly email volume you need to send per month, you may need to upgrade your Marketing Platform offer:
Offer Limit 🆓 Free Up to 300 emails/day 🎯 Starter Up to 100k emails/month 🚀 Business Up to 1M emails/month 🏙 BrevoPlus Over 1.5M emails/month
To upgrade to a BrevoPlus plan, contact our Sales team.
Add or remove emails to my plan
To add or remove emails to your plan, go to the account dropdown > My Plan and click Manage emails from the Marketing Platform or Transactional emails section and choose the email volume you need ⬇️:
If you add more emails to your plan, the change applies immediately, and you can use your new email volume. However, if you remove emails from your plan, the change will apply on your next billing date so that you can use your remaining credits until then.
❓How and when will I be charged?
When you add emails to your plan, you are charged immediately with a pro-rated charge from the date of your purchase to your next billing date. You will be charged each month on the date you first subscribed to a Brevo paid plan.
When you remove emails from your plan, the change will apply on your next billing date, and you can use your remaining credits until then.
⏭ What's next?
- Upgrade your plan
- Add and manage users on your Brevo account
- Can I downgrade to a free plan or cancel my subscription?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.