You can pause your monthly subscription for up to 3 months. This can be useful if you need to take a break from sending email campaigns but don't want to cancel your subscription, for example.
Before you start
Only monthly plans can be paused. You cannot pause annual plans.
- You must pause each plan individually.
- You cannot cancel your plan, switch to an annual plan or add new users to your plan while your subscription is paused. You must resume your subscription before doing so.
⏸️ Pause your subscription
- Click the account dropdown > My Plan and click Pause subscriptions at the bottom of the page.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, e.g., Marketing Platform and Chat Pro plans, choose which subscription you want to pause. You can only pause one subscription at a time.
- Indicate for how long you want to pause your subscription. You can pause your subscription for up to 3 months.
- Click Pause my subscription to confirm.
Your plan will be paused starting from your next billing date.
❓What happens after pausing my subscription?
Your subscription will be paused starting from your next billing date and will automatically resume 1, 2, or 3 months later, based on the pause duration you selected. You can use your remaining credits until then.
During your subscription pause, your Brevo account remains active and you can access all the features from our free plans.
↩️ Can I cancel the pause or resume my subscription sooner than planned?
If the pause of your subscription has been scheduled but hasn't started yet, you can cancel it by clicking Remove scheduled changes next to your plan name.
If the pause of your subscription has already started, you can resume your subscription sooner than planned by clicking Resume my plan next to your plan name.
A pro-rated fee from the date you resume your subscription to your next billing date will be automatically charged on your current payment method.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.