You can downgrade to a free plan or cancel your subscription at any time. Whenever you cancel your subscription, you are downgraded to a free plan. The process is thus the same for both actions. You can use all the free features after cancelation.
Before you start
- Note that you can pause your subscription for up to 3 months instead of canceling or downgrading to a free plan.
- Your plan needs to be active to be able to cancel it. If your plan is paused, you first have to resume it.
- Only the Marketing Platform, Chat, and Transactional emails plans can be canceled. The Sales CRM plan is already free, and no action is needed from your side to cancel or downgrade.
💡 Good to knowThe email credits from the Marketing Platform paid plans can be used to send marketing or transactional emails. So if you already have a paid Marketing Platform plan, you can simply increase or decrease the number of emails from your Marketing Platform plan to fit your needs for marketing and transactional emails.
- You must cancel each plan individually.
⏬ Cancel your subscription and downgrade to a free plan
The process to cancel your subscription and downgrade to a free plan is the same. To cancel your subscription:
- Go to Your account name > My Plan and click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
- If you have different subscriptions, e.g., Marketing Platform and Chat Pro plan, choose which subscription you want to cancel. You can only cancel one subscription at a time.
💡 Good to knowIf you have a paid Marketing Platform or Transactional emails plan and simply need fewer emails, you can decrease your monthly email volume remove without having to cancel your subscription. To learn more, check our dedicated article Add or remove emails to your plan.
- Indicate the reason why you decide to cancel your subscription. For some of these reasons, you may need to explain your decision before you confirm it.
- Click Yes, I want to cancel my subscription to confirm.
Your subscription has been canceled, and your plan will become free on your next billing date.
❓What happens after canceling my subscription?
Your plan will be canceled on your next billing date, and you can use your remaining credits until then. Your next billing will be free. Your account remains active, and you can access all the features from our free plans.
You can always subscribe to a new plan later, or you can opt for pre-paid credits such as pre-paid email or SMS and WhatsApp credits for one-time marketing campaigns.
❓Can I change my mind?
If you don't want to cancel your subscription anymore, you can always go back and click Remove scheduled changes next to your plan name before your next billing date:
Your subscription will pick up where you left off, and you will be charged on your next billing date.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.