Phone provides you with a phone number that can be used for both incoming and outgoing calls. The phone number associated with your account is free, and you can easily call your Brevo contacts with just one click. You can keep track of your phone calls with clients and gather all your sales activities in Brevo.
Brevo provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone numbers, which allows voice calls to be made over the Internet instead of a traditional telephone network.
Good to know
- Currently, we offer landline phone numbers from the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Currently, Phone allows you to call numbers in Europe, North America, South America (except Venezuela), Asia (except China), Africa (South Africa and Egypt only), and Oceania (Australia and New Zealand only).
📞 Choose a phone number
Go to Calls to start onboarding Phone.
While onboarding Phone, the first thing you need to do is to get a phone number. Brevo Phone suggests a phone number. You can either:
- Get this number
Choose another number:
- Select the country of origin of your phone number.
- Optional: Type the digits you want to include in your phone number.
- Select a suggested phone number in the list.
Once your phone number is set up, you are redirected to the Phone dashboard.
🎧 Select your input and output devices
You can choose which input and output devices to use during calls.
- Go to Calls.
- From the dashboard, click Open your phone to open the dialer.
- Click the gear icon to open the audio settings.
- Select your preferred input and output devices.
You can now start making and receiving phone calls. To learn more, check our dedicated article Make and receive phone calls from Brevo.
☎️ Name your phone line
Naming your phone line is helpful to quickly identify it in the app, especially if you have several numbers:
- Go to Calls > Phone lines.
- Click Settings next to your phone line.
- In Phone line name, enter a name to help you easily identify your phone line.
- Click Save settings.
⏭️ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.