In this article, we will explain how to publish your landing page.
We've created a series of articles to help you build your landing pages:
- Preface: What is a landing page?
- Part 1: Set up your landing page
- Part 2: Define the structure of your landing page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your landing page
- Part 4: Add a form to your landing page and use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your landing page - YOU ARE HERE
Publish your landing page
Once you're done with your design and settings, it's time to publish your landing page:
- Click Launch at the top-right corner.
- Click Publish Now.
Your landing page is now published.
Landing page URL
You'll find your landing page URL below the preview of your landing page.
By default, your landing page will be hosted on a Brevo subdomain, but you can use a custom domain to host it (see the Custom Domains section below).
By default, your landing page will be hosted on a Brevo subdomain. Your URL will have the following format: example.sibpages.com. This URL is automatically secured by SSL.
If you prefer to host your landing page on a custom domain (or subdomain), check our dedicated article Host your landing page on your domain or subdomain.
You also have the option to embed your landing page on an existing website by using an Iframe code snippet. Simply create a new page on your website and embed the Iframe code in the body of a page.
⏩ What's next?
- Duplicate an existing landing page
- Manage sub-pages within your landing page
- Are landing pages SEO-friendly?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.