In this article, we'll explain how to add and manage sub-pages in your landing page.
Add a new blank page
To add a new blank page to a landing page:
- Click the Pages panel. The index and thank you sub-pages are created by default.
- To add a new blank sub-page, click + Create a blank page.
Settings of a sub-page
Linking your pages together
You can link your pages together using the 3 following elements:
When adding one of these elements to your landing page, you'll have the choice to link to a page in this funnel.
⏩ What's next?
- Part 1: Set up your landing page
- Part 2: Define the structure of your landing page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your landing page
- Part 4: Add a form to your landing page and use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your landing page
- Duplicate an existing landing page
- Are landing pages SEO-friendly?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.