💡 Good to knowLanding pages are available for Business and BrevoPlus plans.
In this article, we'll explain how to add and manage sub-pages in your landing page.
Add a new blank page
To add a new blank page to a landing page:
- Click the Pages panel. The index and thank you sub-pages are created by default.
- To add a new blank sub-page, click + Create a blank page.
Settings of a sub-page
❗️ ImportantYou cannot edit a new page until you've set up all the elements on your main page. You might receive errors explaining what field to fill in before editing your new page.
Linking your pages together
You can link your pages together using the 3 following elements:
When adding one of these elements to your landing page, you'll have the choice to link to a page in this funnel.
⏩ What's next?
- Part 1: Set up your landing page
- Part 2: Define the structure of your landing page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your landing page
- Part 4: Add a form to your landing page and use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your landing page
- Duplicate an existing landing page
- Are landing pages SEO-friendly?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.