The Saved replies feature allows you to reply faster to your customers by setting up pre-saved answers to quickly add to your conversations. Saved replies are useful for providing quick support for issues that require a simple, recurring answer.
Set up a saved reply
- Go to Conversations > Settings > Saved replies.
- Click + Create new reply.
- In the Reply text field, type an answer to a frequently asked question or any sentence that you often repeat while answering to your clients.
- Click Create.
Use a saved reply in conversations
Now that your saved reply is set up, you can use it to reply faster to your customers in any message on Conversations.
- From your conversation, hit the / key or click on /... in the Message... text field.
- Enter a keyword contained in your saved reply.
Saved replies corresponding to the keyword display as a possible answer.
- Press Enter or click on the desired saved reply to automatically add it to your message.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.