Save time when creating your emails by saving your brand's assets in the Brand Library. Once set up, every new template you select will inherit your brand properties, such as logo, colors, fonts, and social media links. In addition to saving you time, setting up your Brand Library allows you to maintain consistent email branding, boosting your customer's trust and engagement. And if your brand's assets change, you can edit them in the Brand Library, which automatically updates your templates, saving you manual work and time!
🔑 Access the Brand Library
To access the Brand Library and set up your brand assets or edit them:
- Create an email campaign or template.
- Access the Design step and select a template.
- From the Drag & Drop Editor, access the Design tab in the left panel.
- Click Setup brand.
🤖 Set up your brand assets automatically
If you have a website, you can set up your brand assets automatically:
- Enter your website URL in the field.
- Click Fetch brand. Your website is analyzed to retrieve your brand assets.
Verify your Logo, Colors, Fonts, and Links, and click Import brand assets if they correspond to your brand.
- If the brand assets automatically fetched do not correspond to your brand, click Setup brand manually and follow the steps below ⬇️.
⚙️ Set up your brand assets manually
If you do not have a website, prefer to choose your brand assets, or cannot retrieve your brand assets automatically, click Setup brand manually:
You are redirected to the Brand Library setup page, where you can choose your brand assets and check how they impact your template design thanks to the preview on the right of your screen.
Click Upload image to choose your logo from your content library or upload it. To learn how to use the content library, check our dedicated article Organize images in your Content Library.
❓How can I insert my logo in the Drag & Drop editor?
Drag and drop the Logo block wherever you want in your email design to use it:
You can replace your logo and edit its size and style by clicking it from the Drag & Drop editor.
You can add as many colors as you need for your brand. The first color added will be used as a primary color for your buttons and links.
- Click Save your first brand color.
- Enter your color HEX or RGB code.
- Click Save as brand color to retrieve it.
- Click the + icon to add more colors.
❓How can I use my colors in the Drag & Drop editor?
Your saved colors will be available every time you open the color picker from your Drag & Drop Editor.
You can save other brand colors directly from the color picker by entering a color HEX or RGB code and clicking + Save as brand color.
Choose fonts to use by default for your headings and paragraph. You can choose between Web safe fonts or Google fonts.
To add Google fonts to the list, click + Manage fonts and select the fonts you want to use from the existing list or enter a Google font name to search for it in the Google fonts library and select it.
You will be able to change your font color, size, and style directly in the Drag & Drop editor.
❓How can I use my fonts in the Drag & Drop editor?
By default, your paragraph and all your headings style fonts are the ones you set up in the Brand Library. However, you can change your font color, size, and style directly in the Drag & Drop editor from the Design tab > Text appearance menu:
Add your social media links to the Brand Library to save you from having to add them manually each time you create a new campaign.
To add a social media link:
- Click + Add link.
- You are redirected to the Add social media page. Select the social media links you want to add to your email campaigns.
- Once you are done, click Add to list.
- In the corresponding fields, paste the link to your social media pages.
The social media icons corresponding to the social media links you added are displayed in the preview.
❓How can I insert my social media links in the Drag & Drop editor?
Drag and drop the Social block wherever you want in your email design to use it:
🚀 Save and use your brand assets
You can either decide to Save & apply brand or Save & apply later:
Congratulations! 🚀 Your brand assets are set up, and you can easily design your email campaigns with consistent branding!
♻️ Edit your brand assets
To edit your brand's assets anytime, click > Brand library at the top-right of your screen:
⏭ What's next?
- Create an email template
- Creating an email campaign
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 1: Editor Overview
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 2: Style vs content blocks
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 3: How to use content blocks? (Text & Links, Image, Button, etc.)
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 4: Set the design style for your entire email
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 5: Save blocks to reuse in your campaigns
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 6: Edit emails in mobile view
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 7: Restore, preview, test, and save campaign design
- Add Google and fallback fonts in the Drag & Drop Editor
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.