In this article, we will explain where to find your Marketing Automation statistics to evaluate how your workflows and emails performed, and to further improve your communication strategy.
You can find your workflows statistics in Automation and the statistics of emails sent through an Automation workflow in Transactional.
To view the statistics of a specific Automation workflow:
- Go to Automation.
- Under a workflow name, click Stats to view the percentage of contacts in each step of the workflow, and the opening, clicking and unsubscribing statistics when an email template is sent.
- Click View more statistics to view more advanced statistics for the workflow.
Learn more about Automation statistics in What are Automation statistics for?.
To find your Automation workflow logs:
- Go to Automation > Logs.
- In the Workflow logs tab, filter the date, your workflows, and the steps of the workflow you want to view.
- In the Event logs tab, filter the date, the event, and the workflow you want to view.
- In the Contacts in Workflows tab, filter the date, your workflows, and the steps of the workflow you want to view.
Learn more about Automation logs in What are Automation logs for?.
To view the statistics of your transactional emails:
- Go to Transactional > Statistics.
- Filter the date, your senders, and tags.
Learn more about Transactional statistics in What are Transactional statistics for?.
To find your transactional emails logs:
- Go to Transactional > Logs.
- Filter the date, the event you want to view, your senders, and tags.
Learn more about Transactional logs in What are Transactional logs for?.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.