💡 Good to knowLanding pages are available for Business and BrevoPlus plans.
When you duplicate a landing page, you create a copy of its content and settings. It is useful when you want to create a landing page with a similar design or layout, e.g. the same landing page translated into different languages.
To duplicate a landing page:
- Go to Contacts > Landing pages.
- Click Create a landing page.
- Go to the Your Pages panel.
- Hover over the landing page that you want to duplicate and click Copy page to duplicate it as a new landing page.
- A preview will appear, click Copy page in the top-right corner.
You can now start updating your duplicated landing page.
⏩ What's next?
- Part 1: Set up your landing page
- Part 2: Define the structure of your landing page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your landing page
- Part 4: Add a form to your landing page and use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your landing page
- Manage sub-pages within your landing page
- Are landing pages SEO-friendly?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.